Everything in my blog is my opinion. Something that works well for me, might not work well for you, and vice versa.
Pardon me for my lack info (and grammar!) about cosmetics as I'm still a novice. If you'd like to request for reviews, (brands / item that i have) Just email me at tegoshi_yuuya@hotmail.com

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Moving~

Hey~ Sorry that i've abandoned this blog for so long~
It's just difficult to handle so many blogs.
So i choose to post all my reviews on my personal blog instead (click here)
Well i post more about my daily life, fangirl-ing and stuff though
I'm very into Japanese Gyaru style now. So my reviews will be more about Gyaru make up stuff now. But don't worry i'll post my other Japanese cosmetics too~
If you noticed i've some products from my Haul post and have not reviewed it yet, you may request for review ^^
OK that's all for now. See you~

0 comments: