Everything in my blog is my opinion. Something that works well for me, might not work well for you, and vice versa.
Pardon me for my lack info (and grammar!) about cosmetics as I'm still a novice. If you'd like to request for reviews, (brands / item that i have) Just email me at tegoshi_yuuya@hotmail.com

Friday, July 24, 2009

ETUDE HOUSE HAUL #2


ETUDE HOUSE HAUL #2

Haul list:
- Lash Designing Vitcara (Sexy Volume) S$25.90
- Face Designing Brightener S$29.90
- Peach Beam Blusher #3 Peach Beam S$23.90
- Peach Water Gloss #5 Peach Milk S$14.90
- Dual Fibre Cheek Brush Glow S$21.90

Free item: Pink fluffy pens :)

GWP list:
- Moistfull sheet masks
- O2 Whitening sheet masks
- Aqua Sherbet Cream Gel samples
- AC Clinic cleansing foam samples
-Happy Tea Time cleansing tissue sample

0 comments: